1. I need to do understand what 'Sonic branding' means and start taking it seriously for our brand. Where do I go?
2. My executive team needs a research analyst to help us understand what's happening in the world of voice and sonic and make sure that they are aware of the trends. Who do I engage?
3. My CTO and my executive team need to do a deep dive into Human Language Technology (Speech Recognition, Natural Language Processing and Generation, Text To Speech). Is there someone you recommend that we should engage?
The go-to-person is industry veteran -- and one of the best -- Dr. Deborah Dahl .
4. I need to get my UX team trained up on Voice User Interaction (VUI) design. I see lots of places that offer training. What do you recommend?
5. I want to launch an Amazon Alexa skill/Google Assistant action/Bixby Capsule. Where do I go?
You are there. Witlingo can help you. Feel free to contact Founder and CEO Ahmed Bouzid.
6. I need someone to help me understand this social audio thing and what to do about it for my company. Who can help?
Witlingo can help you with that too. Feel free to contact Founder and CEO Ahmed Bouzid.
7. I have some serious voice over work that I need done, is there someone you can point us to?
If you are looking for a partner who will help you with your voice over/voice actor needs, we recommend one of the leaders in the industry, NYC based Lotas Productions. Engage directly with their CEO, Jim Kennelly.
8. I want to launch a serious podcast for my company and I want to make sure that we do it just right. Who can help me?
9. I want to connect with voice and sonic professionals. Where do I go?
The easiest wat to do this is to join this well established Linkedin group, launched more than 10 years ago by Ahmed Bouzid, industry veteran and Founder and CEO of Witlingo: "The Voice User Interface Professionals."
10. I want to watch a weekly show that will catch me up on the latest on the sonic front, can you recommend one?
We recommend Voice Spark Live. Check them out. They are fun and you will earn a couple things. (Note that Witlingo is one of the show's sponsors.)
11. I want to watch presentations on topics related to audio, voice forst, and sonic. Where do I go?
Check out Voice Events. They track such presentations very closely.