Here are a few items on matters sonic, voice, and audio, that we hope you will find interesting.
1. Social Audio has arrived — and with a vengeance! If you want to get a good overview of what's happening on that front, listen to this podcast by Voice Tech and audio specialist Suze Cooper and Twitter marketing expert Madalyn Sklar.
I also recommend following Suze Cooper's Twitter Space, which airs every Wednesday at 3pm ET, and Bret Kinsella's Clubhouse room, "Conversational AI Happy Hour," which airs every Friday at 3:00 pm EST.
2. "Brands Are Coming for Your Ears" - a great piece giving you the big picture about the surging sonic wave --https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2021-05-16/big-brands-are-coming-for-your-ears
3. If you want to painlessly dip into what Sonic Branding is about, lisen to Sonic Brander Jeanna Isham's podcast, "Sound in Marketing” — https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/sound-in-marketing/id1467112373
4. To catch up on the latest news on matters sonic, watch the latest episode of Voice Spark Live here: https://voicespark.live/2021/05/20/voice-spark-live-hunter-gerken-5-20-2021/
5. This week's Lingofest presentation was given by Andi Munsie, Conversational Product Placement Voice Influencer. You can watch it here: https://witlingo.com/lingofest-munsie/ — for past Lingofest presentations, go to: https://lingofest2021.com/ -- PS: A big Thank you! to all who have supported Lingofest. We list their names here.
You can find additional Sonic Resources here: https://www.witlingo.com/sonic-resources/
Sonic Sunday -- The Boom is Coming! is a weekly digest on interesting matters Sonic, brought to you by Witlingo.