Here are a few items on matters sonic, voice, and audio, that we hope you will find interesting.
1. Witlingo is in the process of rolling out its latest offering and is opening its Beta program to interested parties. Find out more here: http://witlingo.com/beta
2. This week's Lingofest presentation, "Social Audio: The Next Thing," was given by Social Audio guru (and much more) Suze Cooper. You can watch it here: https://witlingo.com/lingofest-cooper/. For past Lingofest presentations, go to: https://lingofest2021.com/
3. Worth a read: "Music Advertising Starts with Wheaties, Leads to Professor’s Book" -- http://www.kzoo.edu/news/music-advertising/. Many thanks to Sonic Brand strategist Jeanna Isham for surfacing.
4. Worth a listen: The Audio Branding podcast, hosted by Voice Actor and Audio Branding pioneer Jodi Krangle -- https://voiceoversandvocals.com/podcast/
5. This week, Voice Spark Live welcomes Shayan Kerai founder of TalkitAI. They discuss various matters relating to Voice, eCommerce, touchless/hands free interactions, and interfaces -- https://voicespark.live/2021/06/03/voice-spark-liv...
You can find additional Sonic Resources here: https://www.witlingo.com/sonic-resources/
Sonic Sunday -- The Boom is Coming! is a weekly digest on interesting matters Sonic, brought to you by Witlingo.