Witlingo Audience Stations enable you to embed individual audios that you collect and publish on your website.
Here is an example of a client who embedded individual audios (in this case, members of their team) in one of their pages (in this case, their about page).
Here are the steps to embedding an audio.
1. On the left menu, click on "Audios".
2. This will take you to a page that will look something like this.
3. Click on the "Edit" button for the audio that you would like to embed.
4. Hover on the golden button with "</>" inside it. It should say: "Copy embed code". Click on it.
5. Now, bring up your favorite text editor and pase the embed code.
6. You can now go to any of your web pages and simply paste that code, the way you would paste, say, the embed code for a Youtube channel.
And that's it!
Note that you can associate with your audio a specific visual. Just make sure that the visual is 500 x 500. If you don't provide a specific audio, your Audio Station's logo will be used.