- What do ML scientists do in industry? As well as building models, companies rely on ML expertise in other ways
- If you want to go into management, what can you expect?
- How do typical ML projects evolve and what’s needed to make them successful?
- Besides keeping tech skills up-to-date in a fast paced world, what other skills do you need to develop?
- What are some of the ways your company might have difficulties to build ML products
PS: Here's an interview with Dr. Breslin that you should check out.