Here are a few items on matters sonic -- voice, sound and audio -- that I hope you will find interesting. As always, we would love to hear from you. To sign up for a free Witlingo account, please go here.
The Audio Spotlight version of the summary of the newsletter, please go here.
1. Where to start: Moving forward, we will provide one specific use case every week that involves audio and that is immediately actionable by a Digital Marketer. This week, we propose, The Audio Newsletter: a weekly or monthly audio message from an executive from your company to your clients. To learn more, go here.
2. Three Voice First facts:
- 30% of web browsing in 2021 was performed only by voice
- 48% of consumers are using voice technology for general search queries
- 76% of smart speaker owners use local voice search at least once a week
3. Worth reading:
- Watching: The latest episode of Lingofest. This week, it's Part Two of our interview with Alexa Juliana Ard of The Washington Post, the reporter who published this past December a watershed story on Amazon Alexa.
- Listening to: Witlingo CEO, Ahmed Bouzid, is interviewed by Victoria Lynn Weston of Studio Carlton. To listen to the interview, go here.
5. Upcoming event: Women in Voice International Day. To register, please go here.
Guess the movie: And now for some fun! Can you tell what movie this is just from the audio? Go here and try it out.
If you want to hear what people are saying about Witlingo, check out these audio testimonials:
Sonic Sunday -- The Boom is Coming! is a weekly digest on interesting matters Sonic, brought to you by Witlingo. To receive the newsletter via email, please click here. For an archive of previous issues, please click here.