Here are a few items on matters sonic, voice, and audio, that we hope you will find interesting.
1. How should a voicebot react when a user says something inappropriate to it (something misogynistic or bigoted)? Should it make light of it, ignore it, push back, or something else? Here's a Linkedin threard on the question: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6811019664143994880/
2. Ahmed Bouzid, CEO of Witlingo, interviewed author, professor, and Voice User Experience designer Rebecca Evanhoe for our Lingofest interview series. Watch Part One here: https://witlingo.com/lingofest-evanhoe/
3. Ahmed Bouzid, CEO of Witlingo, was himself interviewed by Özgür Baykut of Fast Company, where he gives a brief overview of his career and touched on SaaS, Voice Tech, Voice Automation, and Social Audio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYL5fXUpcaU
4. Here's article that Ahmed Bouzid, CEO of Witlingo, just published on Opus Research on the emerging role of voicebots in how we engage with information and our world: https://opusresearch.net/wordpress/2021/06/15/voicebots-the-new-channel-of-first-resort/
5. Worth watching is the latest episode of Voice Spark Live: https://voicespark.live/2021/06/10/voice-spark-live-the-round-table-6-10-2021/
Note: We are in the process of launching a new offering called Audio Testimonials. If you want to find out more, please go here: https://witlingo.com/audio-testimonials/
You can find additional Sonic Resources here: https://www.witlingo.com/sonic-resources/
Sonic Sunday -- The Boom is Coming! is a weekly digest on interesting matters Sonic, brought to you by Witlingo.