Here are a few items on matters sonic, voice, and audio, that we hope you will find interesting.
1. Read this interesting piece on how SoundOut, a strategic sonic branding and audio marketing testing company, launched what it is calling its "Sonic Effectiveness Matrix (SEM)," which "separates sonic logos into four quadrants based on their recall and propensity to buy levels." -- https://www.transformmagazine.net/articles/2021/soundout-launches-sonic-effectiveness-matrix-to-map-most-effective-sonic-logos-in-the-uk/
2. Here's another interesting read: "10 Years of Research Reveals That Listening To Nature Can Improve Your Overall Health" -- https://mymodernmet.com/nature-sounds-health-study/
3. Ahmed Bouzid, Founder and CEO of Witlingo was a guest along with Shyamala Prayaga, Founder and CEO of The Digital Assistant Academy, on Anne Ganguzza's #VOBoss podcast. If you have a smart speaker, just say "Alexa, Play, The V O Boss Podcast." You can also listen to it here. https://voboss.com/voice-and-ai-ethics-special-guests-ahmed-bouzid-shyamala-prayaga/
4. Watch Part Two of Ahmed Bouzid's interview of author, professor, and Voice User Experience designer Rebecca Evanhoe for our Lingofest interview series. To watch both parts One and Two, go here: https://witlingo.com/lingofest-evanhoe/
5. Worth watching is the latest episode of Voice Spark Live: https://voicespark.live/2021/06/10/voice-spark-live-the-round-table-6-10-2021/
Note: We are in the process of launching a new offering called Audio Testimonials. If you want to find out more, please go here: https://witlingo.com/audio-testimonials/
You can find additional Sonic Resources here: https://www.witlingo.com/sonic-resources/
Sonic Sunday -- The Boom is Coming! is a weekly digest on interesting matters Sonic, brought to you by Witlingo.