Here are a few items on matters sonic, voice, and audio, that we hope you will find interesting.
1. Ahmed Bouzid, Founder and CEO of Witlingo, was a guest on this two-part podcast by Sonic Brand strategist, Jeanna Isham. The episode kicks off her "What is..." series. In this episode, the topic is: "What is Social Audio?"
2. Watch this Lingofest interview of Jenn Dudley, Co-Founder and CEO of Dante32, an Agency that helps brands launch and manage podcasts.
3. Mark your calendar for The Women in Voice Summit, coming up July 20-22, 2021. You can go here to register.
4. Worth listening to is this interview of Dr Joan Palmiter Bajorek Founder of Women in Voice
5. Here's is Part Two of Politeness and Voicebots, an essay by Ahmed Bouzid, Founder and CEO of Witlingo.
Note: We are in the process of launching a new offering called Audio Testimonials. Here are some of our pilot clients:
If you want to find out more, or to launch your own audio testimonials, please go here: https://witlingo.com/audio-testimonials/
You can find additional Sonic Resources here: https://www.witlingo.com/sonic-resources/
Sonic Sunday -- The Boom is Coming! is a weekly digest on interesting matters Sonic, brought to you by Witlingo.