Below are a few thoughts and items on matters sonic -- voice, sound and audio -- that we hope you will find interesting.
1. Quote of the week: "According to [Audrey] Arbeeny, companies that do holistic sonic branding legitimately and well go across all touchpoints to ensure [that] sound [is] connected and reflective of one brand. She compares it to the different shades of a Crayola pencil box and brands working out what shade of green they sound like in every aspect of engagement. " For more, please go here.
2. Worth reading:
- Topic: The Power of Digital Audio for Customer Engagement
- Panel: Joining Jodi will be Audrey Arbeeny, Ahmed Bouzid, Jeanna Isham, and Steve Keller.
4. Worth watching:
5. Post an audio: We are collecting the Sounds of Summer '22. If there's a sound that you would like to share that captures for you the sound of Summer, please go here share it with us. At the end of the summer, we will publish The Summer 2022 Audio Wall soundcasing the audio submitted to us.
Last couple of things:
- To sign up for a Witlingo account, please go here.
- For a summary of the main highlights on the latest upgrade of the Witlingo platform, please go here.
- To order Witlingo's CEO's newly released book, "The Elements of Voice First Style," (O'Reilly Media, 2022), please go here.
- To listen to a summary of this newsletter, please go here.
Sonic Sunday -- The Boom is Coming! is a weekly digest on interesting matters Sonic, brought to you by Witlingo. To receive the newsletter via email, please click here. For an archive of previous issues, please click here.