Here are a few items on matters sonic, voice, and audio, that we hope you will find interesting.
1. Listen to this week of Episode 11 of #AllThingsAudio. This podcast is pioneering the fusion of traditional, one way podcasting with the emerging medium of social audio - in this case Twitter Spaces.
2. Here is an interesting Linkedin thread on the use of AI technology to generate human speech -- this case, speech that sounds like it came from the late Anthony Bourdain. The controversy is over the fact that such speech is included in a documentary about Anthony Bourdain but without letting the viewer in on which speech is real and which speech is synthetically created.
3. Coming up this week July 29-30, 2021, is VoiceCon Live, "The First International LIVE Conversation Series at the Intersection of Voice and Technology," held on the Social Audio platform, Clubhouse.
4. This week on Lingofest, Ahmed Bouzid of Witlingo interviews Preston So, author, speaker, and man of multiple interests and passions. You can watch Part One of the interview here.
5. Worth watching is the latest episode of Voice Spark Live, where you can listen to a conversation with mothers whose daughters are named Alexa -- https://voicespark.live/2021/07/20/s2-e3/
Witlingo is in the process of launching a new offering called Audio Testimonials. If you want to find out more, or to launch your own audio testimonials, please go here: https://witlingo.com/audio-testimonials/
You can find additional Sonic Resources here: https://www.witlingo.com/sonic-resources/
Sonic Sunday -- The Boom is Coming! is a weekly digest on interesting matters Sonic, brought to you by Witlingo.