Here are a few items on matters sonic, voice, and audio, that we hope you will find interesting.
1. Text to Speech technology is making strides towards delivering synthetic voices that are indistinguishable to the human ear from those spoken by a human being. Here are two pieces that touch on the latest developments and some of the concerns this trend is raising.
2. An interesting piece that looks into changes in music listening and music making during the pandemic lockdown.
3. An additional couple of interesting pieces:
4. Parts 1 and 2 of a Lingofest interview that Ahmed Bouzid, Founder and CEO of Witlingo, conducted with author Preston So can be found here.
5. Worth watching is the latest episode of Voice Spark Live, where you can listen to a conversation with Jim Kennelly, Founder and CEO or Lotas Productions -- https://voicespark.live/2021/07/29/s2-e4/
Note: Witlingo is in the process of launching a new offering called Audio Testimonials. If you want to find out more, or to launch your own audio testimonials, please go here: https://witlingo.com/audio-testimonials/
You can find additional Sonic Resources here: https://www.witlingo.com/sonic-resources/
Sonic Sunday -- The Boom is Coming! is a weekly digest on interesting matters Sonic, brought to you by Witlingo.