Here are a few items on matters sonic, voice, and audio, that we hope you will find interesting.
1. Last week, we posted a Linkedin poll, where we asked the question: " If Amazon were to ask you to pay $1.99/month to continue using Alexa, would you pay it?" The results are in: a whopping 93% said "No!" The poll reveived 152,860 views and 3,080 votes, and garnered 150 comments. You can dive into the discussion here.
2. Ahmed Bouzid, Founder and CEO of Witlingo, published a piece on Talking Influence where he argued "Why Social Audio is Not a Fad." You can also hear him on the latest episode of the All Things audio podcast.
3. The second essay published by Ahmed Bouzid this week can be read here: "Five Lessons Voicebots Have Taught Me"
4. Read this piece by sonic brading agency Sonic Brand: titled: "The Walt Disney Company: How the sound of Disney makes it the “Most Magical Place on Earth.”
5. Worth watching is this fascinating Youtube video titled: "Success in reaching short-term emotion regulation goals during music listening."
If you would like to launch audio testimonials for your website, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
To see examples of how some Witlingo clients who are are using Witlingo's product, visit these website:
To find out more about audio testimonials, please go here.
Sonic Sunday -- The Boom is Coming! is a weekly digest on interesting matters Sonic, brought to you by Witlingo.