Here are a few items on matters sonic, voice, and audio, that we hope you will find interesting.
1. Worth reading is this piece from The Verge: "The Next Big Social Network Trend? Shortform Audio."
2. Also worth reading is this piece about innovation via copying and replicating: "Saturday Solologues: When copying is in vogue."
3. If you or your company publish a podcast, read about how your can leverage social audio to increase your audience's engagement.
4. Chek out this poll on whether or not Social Audio is a fad.
5. Ahmed Bouzid, CEO of Witlingo, appeared on this week's episode of "The Encouragers Podcast: Innovation in Audio," where he shared his thoughts on, among other things, innovation, how it feels to work with A players, and the issue of the "Alexa" name hijacking.
For more sonic resources, please go here.
If you want to hear what people are saying about witlingo, check out these audio testimonials:
To get a testimonial like this on your website, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
Sonic Sunday -- The Boom is Coming! is a weekly digest on interesting matters Sonic, brought to you by Witlingo.