Here are a few items on matters sonic, voice, and audio, that we hope you will find interesting.
1. The latest from Witlingo: Witlingo Stations are now generally available. Register and try us out.
2. Worth listening to: The latest episode of The Sound In Marketing podcast. This episode is the latest in the podcast's "What is" series and addresses the question: "What is Sonic Branding?"
3. Also worth a listen: This episode of All Things Audio, with Madalyn Sklar and Suze Cooper.
4. Worth reading: "One fifth of millennials and GenZ more likely to buy from brand the more they hear its sounds".
5. Worth watching: Ahmed Bouzid of Witlingo interviews KQED's Lowell Robinson: Watch Part Two of the interview here.
For more sonic resources, please go here.
If you would like to leave us an audio comment, please feel free to click on the "Go!" button below.
Sonic Sunday -- The Boom is Coming! is a weekly digest on interesting matters Sonic, brought to you by Witlingo.