Here are a few items on matters sonic -- voice, sound and audio -- that I hope you will find interesting. As always, we would love to hear from you. To sign up for a free Witlingo account, please go here.
To Audio Spotlight version of the summary of the newsletter, please go here.
- We have launched several new features and enhancements to The Witlingo Audio Studio. For the detailed release notes, please go here
- Coming up this Wednbesday, Feb 9th, a Clubhouse event about Microcasts, co-hosted by Jodi Krangle and Ahmed Bouzid. For more, please go here
- You can now listen to Sonic Sunday as a Flash Briefing on your Amazon Echo. To enable, please go here
2. Worth reading:
3. Worth listening to:
- Episode 1, Season 2 of The Sonic Voices Multicast. The content is also available as a Flash Briefing, an Audio Wall, and an Audio Spotlight.
- VOBOSS's Anne Ganguzza speaks with Jon Stine, leader of Open Voice Network, a community dedicated to creating standards and defining ethics for synthetic voices. To listen, go here.
4. Worth watching: The latest episode of Lingofest. This week, it's Part Two of our interview with Emmy-Award Winning and globally recognized Sonic brander, Audrey Arbeeny, Founder and CEO of Audiobrain.
5. Interesting tidbit: "Archaeoacoustics is a sub-field of archaeology and acoustics which studies the relationship between people and sound throughout history." For more, please go here.
Guess the movie: And now for some fun! Can you tell what movie this is just from the audio? Go here and try it out.
If you want to hear what people are saying about Witlingo, check out these audio testimonials:
Sonic Sunday -- The Boom is Coming! is a weekly digest on interesting matters Sonic, brought to you by Witlingo. To receive the newsletter via email, please click here. For an archive of previous issues, please click here.