Here are a few items on matters sonic -- voice, sound and audio -- that I hope you will find interesting. As always, we would love to hear from you. To sign up for a free Witlingo account, please go here.
To Audio Spotlight version of the summary of the newsletter, please go here.
1. The Basics:
2. Worth reading:
3. Worth watching: The latest episode of Lingofest. This week, it's Part One of our interview with Alexa Juliana Ard The Washington Post, the reporter who published this past December a watershed story on Amazon Alexa.
4. Worth attending: VOICE 2022. To register, please go here. If you would like to speak, please go here.
5. Thee voice first facts:
- 71% of consumers prefer to conduct queries by voice instead of typing.
- Three-quarters of all US households are expected to own at least one smart speaker.
- More than half of all owners of smart speakers use their devices daily.
Guess the movie: And now for some fun! Can you tell what movie this is just from the audio? Go here and try it out.
If you want to hear what people are saying about Witlingo, check out these audio testimonials:
Sonic Sunday -- The Boom is Coming! is a weekly digest on interesting matters Sonic, brought to you by Witlingo. To receive the newsletter via email, please click here. For an archive of previous issues, please click here.