Here are a few items on matters sonic -- voice, sound and audio -- that I hope you will find interesting. As always, we would love to hear from you. To sign up for a Witlingo account, please go here.
The Audio Spotlight version of the summary of the newsletter, please go here.
1. Where to start: Audio is on the steep ascendent and so now is the time to start. But what is a Marketer to do, in a concrete, actionable way? Last week, we proposed the Audio Bio. This week, we propose The Audio Testimonials. For a great example, take a look at how the folks at VO BOSS are doing it.
2. Three Insights on audio:
- "Audio is the most immersive media format that triggers memorability, trust, and connection, beating out the ad-based video on demand, digital video, linear TV, and social media.
- "Audio platforms are trusted more than other media sources, while local content and host trust are the most influential drivers for listening.
- "In addition to the convenience and multitasking benefits long recognized for spoken word listening, other strong motivators for increased listening are personal growth, better content, and spoken word’s ability to improve mental health."
3. Worth reading:
5. Special: This week and next week, we are running a series of interviews with leaders and innovators in the NFT space. Our goal with the series is to talk about NFTs but minus the hype. If you are convinced that NFTs are voodoo technology, or an irrational fad, or a bubble, or at the very least louche, watch these conversations. If nothing else, you will see that many honest people are earnestly trying to solve real problems with NFTs. Here are the epiosodes posted so far:
Guess the movie: And now for some fun! Can you tell what movie this is just from the audio? Go here and try it out.
If you want to hear what people are saying about Witlingo, check out these audio testimonials:
Sonic Sunday -- The Boom is Coming! is a weekly digest on interesting matters Sonic, brought to you by Witlingo. To receive the newsletter via email, please click here. For an archive of previous issues, please click here.