Below are a few thoughts and items on matters sonic -- voice, sound and audio -- that we hope you will find interesting.
But first, a special Announcement!
Witlingo 4.0 is now generally available. The Witlingo Audio platform continues to evolve thanks to the great feedback that we regularly receive from our customers. For a summary of the main highlights on the upgrade, please go here.
1. Survey of the week: For Marketers out there: How often has "Audio" as a category/activity come up in your internal conversations as something to look into? To provide your response, please go here.
2. Quote of the week: "For creative brands, the opportunity for sensory connection is rich. And in the realm of multi-sensory marketing, one opportunity speaks louder than words: Sonic branding." For more, please go here.
3. Worth reading:
4. Worth watching:
- "Audio Branding In Marketing" from last year by Steven Hobé is very much worth listening to/watching.
- The latest episode of Lingofest. This past week, we premiered Part One of our interview with Benjamin McCulloch, Freelance Conversation Designer and Audio Specialist. This coming Wednesday, we wil be airing part 2 of the interview.
5. Guess the audio: This week, the challenge is to guess which politician from a brief snippet of them speaking. Please go here and let's see how you do.
Last two of things:
Sonic Sunday -- The Boom is Coming! is a weekly digest on interesting matters Sonic, brought to you by Witlingo. To receive the newsletter via email, please click here. For an archive of previous issues, please click here.