Below are a few thoughts and items on matters sonic -- voice, sound and audio -- that we hope you will find interesting.
1. Quote of the week: "70% of U.S. teens own AirPods, up from 52% in 2021." For more, please go here.
2. Worth reading:
3. Worth listening to: From Jeanna Isham's Sound In Marketing podcast: Episode 103- Chevy Silverado Walter the Cat (Part One).
4. Worth watching:The latest episode of Lingofest: Part Two of our interview with Brian Garr, Chief Product Officer at Puretalk.ai and formerly CRO at GoVivace and CEO and co-founder of LinguaSys, an NLP company that was acquired by Aspect Software (now Alvaria). He is also the author of A Beginner's Guide to Artificial Intelligence. and speaks widely on AI, NLP, and Speech technology.
5. Post an audio: We are collecting the Sounds of Summer '22. If there's a sound that you would like to share that captures for you the sound of Summer, please go here share it with us. At the end of the summer, we will publish The Summer 2022 Audio Wall soundcasing the audio submitted to us.
Last couple of things:
- To sign up for a Witlingo account, please go here.
- For a summary of the main highlights on the latest upgrade of the Witlingo platform, please go here.
- To order Witlingo's CEO's newly released book, "The Elements of Voice First Style," (O'Reilly Media, 2022), please go here.
- To listen to an audio summary of this newsletter and previous newsletter, check out the audio carousel below.
Sonic Sunday -- The Boom is Coming! is a weekly digest on interesting matters Sonic, brought to you by Witlingo. To receive the newsletter via email, please click here. For an archive of previous issues, please click here.